Bogged down with payroll processing and tax administration tasks? Pass it to us. These are non-productive tasks for your company and something Exodus HR can easily handle for you so you can shift your focus back to growing your business.
With Exodus as your HR company, you will have complete access to a variety of payroll trending and management reports to help you efficiently manage your payroll costs. We use KRONOS Workforce Ready(r) technology platform to support your small business HR endeavors, whether you prefer to use our secure internet-based payroll processing system, or call on our team of expert payroll coordinators for assistance. As your dedicated human resources department, your satisfaction is our priority.
Exodus HR prides itself on going above and beyond other HR outsourcing companies with our wide range of HR services, tailored to fit your business. While these tasks may not be fun for you, we love this stuff! From calculating holiday and overtime pay to handling your tax filings, our team can take care of it all in a thorough and efficient manner.
Here is an overview of our customizable Payroll and Tax Solutions to help you shift your focus back to growing your company.
- Online costing and an assortment of standardized payroll reports
- Reports customized to your specific requirements
- Calculation, printing, and delivery of payroll (onsite check printing available)
- Customized check stock with security features
- Holiday and overtime pay calculations
- Remittance of withholding and unemployment deposits
- Administration of vacation and sick leave policies
- Processing, remittance, and administration of voluntary and court-ordered withholdings
- Direct deposit
- Employee deductions
- Vacation and sick leave accrual
- Calculation and deposit of employer and employee taxes
- Tax filings: W-2, W-3, 940, 941, state income tax, state unemployment, and other required government forms
- Administration of payroll audits
- Administration of employer tax liabilities: Social Security, Medicare, federal unemployment, and state unemployment