Ensuring that your payroll and taxes are in safe hands is vital to your business. As an employer, you need to be diligent about selecting a payroll service provider with your best interests in mind and who understands the intricacies of payroll and tax obligations. Making it a point to choose a high-quality payroll and tax service to help you understand and oversee this is crucial. We recommend choosing an authorized Reporting Agent, like Exodus HR, as your payroll service provider.
As your Reporting Agent, the Exodus HR team will inform the IRS of our relationship with you with a Form 8655, Reporting Agent Authorization. After you sign Form 8655, we are authorized to communicate with the IRS on your behalf and must deposit your payroll and employment taxes using the Electronic Federal Tax Payment System (EFTPS). This allows us to resolve any issues that may arise for you while keeping you in the know.
The EFTPS allows any individual to make electronic tax payments and gives them online access to a web page to see if their taxes have been paid correctly and on-time. The EFTPS is a completely free, safe, and convenient way to make tax deposits and view your payment history under your Employer Identification Number (EIN), which enables you to ensure that your Reporting Agent is making your tax deposits and following through on the services you paid them to do.
When working with Exodus HR Group as your comprehensive HR resource, you have complete access to payroll trending and management reports to help you efficiently manage your payroll costs. You can opt to use our secure online payroll processing system, KRONOS Workforce Ready(r), or call our expert payroll coordinators for assistance. We make your satisfaction our priority. We’ll take care of the nitty-gritty tax filing and deposits for you, and you can completely customize our payroll and tax solutions to meet your business’ unique needs. With Exodus HR, you can focus on what matters most: growing your company.
Our payroll and tax solution services include:
- Online costing and an assortment of standardized payroll reports
- Reports customized to your specific requirements
- Calculation, printing, and delivery of payroll (onsite check printing available)
- Customized check stock with security features
- Holiday and overtime pay calculations
- Remittance of withholding and unemployment deposits
- Administration of vacation and sick leave policies
- Processing, remittance, and administration of voluntary and court-ordered withholdings
- Direct deposit
- Employee deductions
- Vacation and sick leave accrual
- Calculation and deposit of employer and employee taxes
- Tax filings: W-2, W-3, 940, 941, state income tax, state unemployment, and other required government forms
- Administration of payroll audits
- Administration of employer tax liabilities: Social Security, Medicare, federal unemployment, and state unemployment
If payroll and taxes are stressing you out, we would be honored to help lighten your load as your trusted payroll service provider. Get rid of the distractions keeping you from the things you should be focusing on. Exodus HR Group serves as your trusted partner to care for your employees with customized HR and payroll solutions. We would love the opportunity to discuss how we can take care of your payroll, taxes, and any other HR services you may need. Contact us online or at (615) 551-5889 to get started!
If you want to subscribe to our monthly newsletter, please submit the form below.
- Client Spotlight: Dismas House NashvilleHere at Exodus HR Group, we’re proud to serve nonprofit organizations across multiple states that [Read More]
- How Exodus HR Can Assist With Your Payroll and TaxesEnsuring that your payroll and taxes are in safe hands is vital to your business. As an employer, [Read More]
- Building A Strong HR Infrastructure in 2021With the start of a new year just around the corner, it is an ideal time to reassess and strengthen [Read More]