When you call on Exodus HR Group to be your outsourced HR department, you are taking care of your most valuable assets—your employees. Your employees are the lifeblood of your company. Employees who are engaged and emotionally connected to the business they work for are less likely to leave. As a key pillar to the success of your company, it’s important to take care of your employees and ensure they feel productive and connected to the work they are doing, as well as the overall success of their employer.
Our HR services are designed to Maximize employee productivity, improve employee relations, and reduce employer risks associated with personnel administration with our Liability Management Services, Paperless Employee Onboarding, and our Compliance Management Systems. The Exodus HR team is fully trained and seasoned in the work that needs to be done to help your organization comply with the multitude of federal and state regulatory and reporting requirements.
Our SHRM (Society for Human Resource Management) certified HR experts will review your company’s employment practices and provide guidance and training in how to reduce exposure in areas such as hiring, disciplinary actions, and separation of employees.
Liability Management Services
- Review/expand/develop current employment policies/practices/forms
- Prepare a customized employee handbook
- Prepare employee job descriptions
- Implement a drug-free workplace policy
- Conduct training seminars for managers and supervisors (hiring, terminations, etc.)
- Advise supervisors concerning human resource issues
- Provide guidance and assistance with unemployment claims administration
- Provide pre-employment screening and background checks*
- Provide drug testing, both pre-employment and random*
- Assist with development and maintenance of regulatory compliant employee files
- Prepare new hire packets to include required state-specific employment forms
Compliance Management Systems
- Update postings of required employment notices
- Act as your resource for state and federal compliance issues
- Assistance with responses to employment-related inquiries from governmental agencies
- Fully integrated electronic onboarding for all new hires
- Provide initial orientation and enrollment for employees and supervisors